VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just picked one up over Black Friday and was wondering what games should I pick up that are considered must have. Most of the ones I have seen don"t interest me at all.

D

Deleted User

what kind of games are you into?
The games I have are Kinect Adventures(obviously), Child of eden, Gunstringer, Fruit ninja, Dance central 1 + 2,
I can say that I enjoy those games. although id have to say that child of eden is not worth the hefty price tag it comes with when you buy it separatley. (I got it for 10 bucks)

The forza motorsport game looks kind cool, but if you dont like dancing/fitness games which there are a lot of on the kinect then there isn't much selection IMO.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I hate driving games, but kart racers are ok. My wife wants the dance central games. I'm kinda meh on them. It came with kinect adventures, gunstringer, and fruit ninja. I'd like to give the kinect sports titles a shot. I'll agree there is not a decent selection of games yet. I mostly picked it up because of kinect star wars coming.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good games that use kinect? you are pretty much out of luck
its mostly shovelware, minigames, and dancing games tbh and it doesnt look like it will change anytime soon

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Child of Eden and The Gunstringer are supposed to be pretty good, and I've heard that the Dance Central games are fun party games.

Otherwise? You're pretty much out of luck.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to give most of the games for it a shot. Hopefully when Kinect Star Wars comes out next year it becomes the killer app for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: hoi