Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well the 2 metal ar thingy that connects the psp to the umd door well the 2 metal bar thing wont connect to the umd door.
psp_embed008.jpg

you see the thing supporting the umd door. well mines came off when I dropped it but no entirely. its connected to the psp slim but its not connected to the umd door. I cant connect it. Did some piece go flying when I dropped it or is their a a special way?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
So long as you have both metal parts and they aren't damaged, then it shouldn't be hard to put it back. The UMD door has a pair of slits in the side, and the metal parts have a little thing sticking outside to go in those slits. The other end of the metal parts connect to the things either side of the screws in the PSP itself. Screws -> UMD Door slits. I would expect you just poke it through. There are no extra parts that i know of, just the PSP, the Door, and the Metal things with a pokey spike to go through the slits.

This is all based on what I see when I look inside my PSP Slim, and what I see from the picture you provided. The rest is up to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night