OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I have a PSP 1000 with CFW 5.00 m33 on it, got a couple questions

1 - I have a legit copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, will I be able to run it without updating? If not is there a way I can run it w/out losing my CFW.

2 - Am I able to update my CFW with out any special battery like pandora battery or any modification to the battery, since i am already on a CFW

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
5.50 GEN-D3 will run all pre-6.20 games unpatched and from UMD so its a good idea to update to it. If you want to run unpatched 6.20+ ISO/UMDs then you will need either the KHBBS patch or 5.50 Prometheus-3

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
DarkCrudus said:
and it doesnt answer my question bout if i needed a special kind of battery to update my CFW.
If you read the guide it doesn't say anything about a pandora battery because you don't need it to soft mod your PSP.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
DarkCrudus said:
and it doesnt answer my question bout if i needed a special kind of battery to update my CFW.If you read the guide it doesn't say anything about a pandora battery because you don't need it to soft mod your PSP.

which is why i asked, because i wasnt sure.
though the sticky is helpful with information bout updating CFW i will use that for sure

5.50 GEN-D3 will run all pre-6.20 games unpatched and from UMD so its a good idea to update to it. If you want to run unpatched 6.20+ ISO/UMDs then you will need either the KHBBS patch or 5.50 Prometheus-3

Sounds good, thanks for the help

easycrashing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm able to play anything on 5.00 m33-6 Prometheus, no need to switch to gen if you don't want to.

It also corrupts your saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs