gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Next month is big for the shooter. Breach, Bulletstorm, the first Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack and, of course, Killzone 3 are all locked and loaded for February. Good thing there’s a Killzone 3 “open beta” coming.

On February 2, North American PlayStation 3 owners can try out the multiplayer side of Killzone 3 to see if that’s the shooter they should invest in. There’s only one map included in the free demo – “Frozen Dam” – but there will be four ways to play it. The multiplayer beta wraps up on February 14, the week before Killzone 3 comes to retail. In-depth details are available at the PlayStation.blog.

Make your decision quickly, for more shoot ‘em up content, like Crysis 2, Conduit 2, Homefront and F.E.A.R. 3 will be vying for your money one month later.

icon11.gif
Source

I don't know if this is old news or not but it was only posted on Kotaku today.

Anyways it's good to see we finally get an Open Beta again for everyone to enjoy instead of having to "get lucky" or grab an invite only code by buying a game, *cough*dukenukemforever*cough*. If I still had a PS3 I would jump on this beta straight away it isn't funny...

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
QUOTE said:
Next month is big for the shooter. Breach, Bulletstorm, the first Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack and, of course, Killzone 3 are all locked and loaded for February. Good thing there’s a Killzone 3 “open beta” coming.

On February 2, North American PlayStation 3 owners can try out the multiplayer side of Killzone 3 to see if that’s the shooter they should invest in. There’s only one map included in the free demo – “Frozen Dam” – but there will be four ways to play it. The multiplayer beta wraps up on February 14, the week before Killzone 3 comes to retail. In-depth details are available at the PlayStation.blog.

Make your decision quickly, for more shoot ‘em up content, like Crysis 2, Conduit 2, Homefront and F.E.A.R. 3 will be vying for your money one month later.

icon11.gif
Source

I don't know if this is old news or not but it was only posted on Kotaku today.

Anyways it's good to see we finally get an Open Beta again for everyone to enjoy instead of having to "get lucky" or grab an invite only code by buying a game, *cough*dukenukemforever*cough*. If I still had a PS3 I would jump on this beta straight away it isn't funny...
No Beta for Australians? ...

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They're making a beta for a game that has already gone gold? Shouldn't it be called a demo or
something. Even if they are testing out the multiplayer servers it's not beta. It would then be a stress test.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
My own team keep killing me all the time everytime I'm trying play Killzone 2 in online. Now they can do it in Killzone 3, too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1