Killing to play a game -_-

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. They ONLY put him in "reeducation camp" for something like this? Being 13 the idiot kid should know right from wrong. Send him to jail for at least a decade or two.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
It's all Microsofts fault. They make us pay for Live!
mad.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
"dong" is such a strange word to use as currency, also, what exactly would $6.2 get him?

Anyway, yeah, they should have just sent him to jail, by the time you hit ten years old you should be able to know the difference between right and wrong.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't Vietnamese people eats dogs? I can't put much stock in people who do that. Momma be bummin'.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow. They ONLY put him in "reeducation camp" for something like this? Being 13 the idiot kid should know right from wrong. Send him to jail for at least a decade or two.

That's not how it works dude
ohmy.gif

The guy is obviously mentally ill/psychotic but I still think he deserves some punishment, but for 20 years
ohmy.gif
?

His parents are probably messed up and might have modeled similar behavior to him?

tetsuya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dong mean dollar. Yes I think they do eat dogs with rest of the poor asian countries. That 6$ is a lot over there for them trust me. When I was over there with my girl friend that 6 bucks got us lunch and dinners.

EDIT : Still unbelievable. Online gaming!? There connection is through dial up.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
The guy is obviously mentally ill/psychotic but I still think he deserves some punishment, but for 20 years
ohmy.gif

His parents are probably messed up and might have modeled similar behavior to him?

Remember the James Bulger case? Those 10 year olds were fucked up, and still only got 7 years (Wasn't even a real jail either).

acky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dong mean dollar. Yes I think they do eat dogs with rest of the poor asian countries. That 6$ is a lot over there for them trust me. When I was over there with my girl friend that 6 bucks got us lunch and dinners.

EDIT : Still unbelievable. Online gaming!? There connection is through dial up.
It's not that backwards. Broadband is pretty common there. Also it's not poor countries that eat dog. They eat dogs in Korea and they are by no means poor (South that is). It's just like eating Kangaroos or Emus.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Internet speeds in Korea are off the charts dude. America is just about the furthest behind in internet speeds.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, this topic already exists in another forum, started yesterday. As soon as cubin makes his post I'm merging (as I don't know what effect a mid-post-merge will have on his post).
lecture.gif

EDIT: Merged topics.
happy.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't believe in this "too young to go to prison" crap. if you did the crime, you should rot like the rest.

That's insane. What if a 5 year old shoots his brother because his parents let him watch violent movies and kept a gun around? Parents are responsible for their children up to a certain age, not sure about if they're 13 though.

Lets say a 10yo has been sexually abused by his father for most his life and he goes and does the same to some girl at school. Should the 10yo rot in prison for the rest of his life?

He should get rehabilitation and lots of community service/juvenile detention. When you're 13 you still have the opportunity to change, he could be a respectable member of society if he gets the help he needs.

Sorry for making a big deal about it, I just think we're so lucky to have parents that don't abuse us and I feel sorry for kids in a situation where they aren't even taught right from wrong.

edit: thanks ace, appreciate it

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
ohmy.gif

Remember the James Bulger case? Those 10 year olds were fucked up, and still only got 7 years (Wasn't even a real jail either).

The UK law has been pretty crap for punishing young offenders since just before the Jamie Bulger case. That's why the Chavi-nskis have managed to become such a big pus fulled blight across the country. Some kids attacked my sister + her family and my Dad at christmas a couple of years ago, luckily my Dad is a well trained Chinese Boxing expert. One of them literally tried to stab him through the heart (heh, he wasn't too succesful funnily enough) and all the little prick got was 4 months, 3 with time off for good behaviour and parole. None of the others got prosecuted. The current legal system is waaaay too leniant.

Although a judge up in Sunderland did our justice system proud today and sentence 3 youths each to life imprisonment for stabbing a Dad to death up in Sunderland. Plus those kids who killed that Grandad playing cricket with his grandkids all got 5 years or so each. It's not that great but it's better than the 6 months most of these halfwitted spoilt brat wannabe gangster kids have been getting. Bring back Borstals is al I can say.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
What's with the "oh he was killed for only 6 dollars" junk?
Would it have been better if he had killed for a rolex? Or maybe life is worth a ferrari?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay