Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kshatriya

I'm glad they didn't make Marida mute, her expression and voice are a perfect combination since she has one of the darkest backstories in the UC series.

I still want to play as Noble and try out the F91.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just gonna bump this thread for obvious reasons. First of all, Virtue AND Deathscythe? Almost too much awesome for me to handle. And then I found out that THE O is in the game! My favorite mobile suit EVER! Virtue makes up for lack of Calamity (well.. mostly), and yeah, I can't think of anything else I could want. The O, ohhh man.

Also, very awesome game. Between this and Tekken 6, I think I'll stop badmouthing the PSP for a while.

edit: stop badmouthing my PSP for a while.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah =/, Sandrock wasnt in, though im loving DeathScythe and Burning Gundam. Also tried a few other gundams that i never even heard of before that i liked (One was piloted by some Purple Haired girl, and had long golden hair and a ribbon on the front, and had an awesome grabbing move)

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Bah =/, Sandrock wasnt in, though im loving DeathScythe and Burning Gundam. Also tried a few other gundams that i never even heard of before that i liked (One was piloted by some Purple Haired girl, and had long golden hair and a ribbon on the front, and had an awesome grabbing move)

I don't know which one that is, maybe Nobel Gundam? I don't know if it's just me, but I think a lot of commands are different in this game. Like if you hold back and press melee, they do a different attack than if you press the other directions.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
Remind me to get it in a few days.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hahahahaha, I'm copying the game to my memory stick now. (25 more minutes
frown.gif
) I can't wait to play this game!1!1!!
nyanya.gif

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I just played a ton, had to cut myself off haha. Still haven't unlocked The O, even though I played the entire boss route
frown.gif
, but there's plenty of time for that. There are sooo many bosses in this game.

I do have to say Gundam Unicorn is cool as hell, I can't wait for the show.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Damn, this game is awesome. I only need to complete one more course to unlock 00 Raiser!
mad.gif

Lol, me too, but that's nothing to have the angry smiley about. What's annoying is unlocking the bosses that you get randomly through the sub-boss stages. I got Zeong and Providence (or Legend, I forgot), but no The O...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.