Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 The Movie

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's 2010, with a new year comes new games, new lives, and also new Gundams. Its been almost a year since Gundam 00 S2 ended and I totally forgot about the movie that's supposed to debut sometime this year. Excited, I went to look up more about the movie and the new Gundams that will appear. I'm pretty excited about what I found.

srwhotnewsoommsart1.jpg

Upper left: GNT-0000 00 Qan[T], the successor to of course 00 Gundam. Unit piloted by Setsuna F. Seiei
Upper right: GN-010 Gundam Zabanya, the successor to the Cherudim Gundam. Unit piloted by Lockon Stratos
Bottom left: GN-011 Gundam Harute, the successor to the Arios Gundam. Unit piloted by Allelujah/Hallelujah Haptism.
Bottom right: CB-002 Raphael Gundam, the successor to the Seravee Gundam. Unit piloted by Tieria Erde.

How the fuck is Tieria back is beyond me. We already know he's dead and merged with Veda.

What I find interesting is besides the 00 Qan[T], the others are names taken from the Qur’an.

Anyone else excited for this movie?

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i really should watch the second season of this, kinda dropped it after the first episode of it after most of the team somehow came back.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
They use some kind of a "Holo-Tieria" for the gendum movie.

There is a trailer or something of the sort. I can't remember exactly since it was back in like October or something and because I don't really care much for pretty-boys in gundams in space.

This trailer perhaps? I can see what you're talking about now since I saw him appear out of nowhere.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought the series ended pretty badly with a ton of unanswered questions. I don't think the movie will be long enough to conclude the series but meh, I'm still looking forward to it.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rock Raiyu said:
What I find interesting is besides the 00 Qan[T], the others are names taken from the Qur’an.

Anyone else excited for this movie?
hmm that is very interesting. though setsuna is from afghanistan, so maybe that's where they're coming from.

but yeah, psyched for this =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr