Gaming [Kid Icarus Uprising] Your favorite(s) weapon(s)

Your favorites weapon class ?

• Blades

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Staves

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Claws

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Bows

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Palms

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Clubs

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Cannons

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Orbitars

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Arms

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, I was a bit curious about which weapon everyone prefers and enjoys. To be fair to almost every weapon, just state which you like, without mentionning its stats.

Personally I have yet to find something that strikes me more than the Meteor Bow, it's not really powerful, but it has a nice native Homing and quite a far reach.

My second favorite would be the Aurum Bow, that thing just rocks in Air battles. It just plows through hordes of ennemies fast, but it loses a bit of its awesome on the ground, though it has a nice Homing, its range is a bit less.

Also, added a Poll ! Wooo ! ...

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
The Optical blade is my current favorite for both solo and online. Great for melee attacks too.
Recently got one with +4 Stamina so I don't have to deal with getting tired, it's pretty much non-existent now. :P

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My absolute favorite are the Beam claws. As I can go from Melee to ranged in a second. Great for both. (As it says the the game, the range of it is comparable to as bow's range.

My second favorite, is the aurum blade, as you can spam so much charge shots.

I also use the wolf claws, Eyetrack orbitars(one of the best ranged weapons and homing ability in the game), aurum bow (shoots so fast for a bow, a bit on the weaker side though), Laser staff (COD style baby XD), and aurum palm (that thing is a BEAST for KOing and countering shots) to give myself a challenge against noobs in Wi-Fi.
Btw, have you met a player in Wi-Fi by the name of Ken? O.O

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried few weapon type, but I prefer Canons :)

I used a lot the Cerberus Canon (Won by going in the Lv5 area of the first level). 215Atk. with many buff, right at the beginning of the game was a great acquisition.

I'm now using "Canon Ball" (hit rate even higher), 245Atk. less buff but more powerful.

I'm at Level/Dungeon 10

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then I guess it's good that there are many weapon types.

What I don't like in other weapons is that they are not continuously hitting when keeping the hit button pressed. they are like firing 5 arrows, then wait 0.5sec, then 5 arrows again, etc.

Canons have no empty times and are firing at good rate. that's what I like.
I rarely hit on closed range.

PS: I never tried with a mass. I'll have to test it.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My absolute favorite are the Beam claws. As I can go from Melee to ranged in a second. Great for both. (As it says the the game, the range of it is comparable to as bow's range.

My second favorite, is the aurum blade, as you can spam so much charge shots.

I also use the wolf claws, Eyetrack orbitars(one of the best ranged weapons and homing ability in the game), aurum bow (shoots so fast for a bow, a bit on the weaker side though), Laser staff (COD style baby XD), and aurum palm (that thing is a BEAST for KOing and countering shots) to give myself a challenge against noobs in Wi-Fi.
Btw, have you met a player in Wi-Fi by the name of Ken? O.O
I also use the beam claws online.

Reactions: 1 person

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then I guess it's good that there are many weapon types.

What I don't like in other weapons is that they are not continuously hitting when keeping the hit button pressed. they are like firing 5 arrows, then wait 0.5sec, then 5 arrows again, etc.

Canons have no empty times and are firing at good rate. that's what I like.
I rarely hit on closed range.

PS: I never tried with a mass. I'll have to test it.
lol I guess you've never tried it with Beam claws then, They fire continously. XD Great for spamming. XD But yeah, cannons have their good points. After all, their shots travel without losing strength. Lol, I'd like to pit my claws against you.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love claws. They suite my play style of getting behind or in the blind spot of someone and bashing and slashing while the throwback gives me time to run, Stealths and Pandora are my favorites since Stealth makes it harder to dodge and Pandora is one of the few claws that have the homeing of a Blade or Bow. I also like blades for stages like Windy Wasteland or Rail Temple (In certain cases) since their medium range and decent melee help me when there large gaps in the stage, my favorite is the Samurai but I also love the First Blade. Palms I perfer for small arenas that have too many open areas (IE Spiral Tower and Atmosphere Platforms) to run and hide, I usually use the Ninja Palm since it boosts speed quite a bit.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/2UeWMgjwogU?si=PfULn0Jf4XpnU6M_ Now I know how to install m.2