Gaming Kid Icarus Uprising - Puzzle (3DS)

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kid Icarus Pre-Order?

I read that this game is soppose to cmoe with AR cards, A stand, and a FREE redeem code for the eShop Classic Kid Icarus from NES. Can anyone confirm this to be true?
Because my pre-order doesn't say anything about the redeem code or stand.. Just the AR cards.

Cheers!

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how spotpass puzzle swap will work? Or is that just the 1 piece we get whenever new puzzles are released?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's a lot of pieces....

I finished all of the puzzles a long time ago. Now another one........

Edit:

The stand and AR cards come with Kid Icarus, the code is a pre-order bonus.

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so anyone got a pink piece from this? just wondering...

Edit: ^true and also canada gets extra pack of ar cards if you preorder but I still rather get the code instead....

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will probably have the puzzle complete by the end of the week I think. I reset my brothers puzzle pieces (he has told me in the past he doesnt care for them or streetpass) and now he only has 2 puzzles zelda and kid icarus.

So I have a 1-2 chance of getting a piece and I am hoping friday at the four swords meet up lots of people will have some pinks.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a lot of pieces....

I finished all of the puzzles a long time ago. Now another one........

Edit:

The stand and AR cards come with Kid Icarus, the code is a pre-order bonus.
Code?

Places like Gamestop are offering a Kid Icarus Uprising pre-order bonus. You'll get an eshop code to download Kid Icarus 3D Classics.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kid Icarus Pre-Order?

I read that this game is soppose to cmoe with AR cards, A stand, and a FREE redeem code for the eShop Classic Kid Icarus from NES. Can anyone confirm this to be true?
Because my pre-order doesn't say anything about the redeem code or stand.. Just the AR cards.

Cheers!

Canada gets different pre-order bonus from EB games. We don't get the code, just 6 more AR cards (ie. The game comes with stand and AR cards. You get 6 more AR cards as bonus)

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is how it's looking for me so far at 11/40 pieces. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the week depends how much I walk for play coins since shaking my 3DS doesn't get them as fast as walking..

11/40.
ki1140.jpg

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah give us the code LOL. So Canada will get the stand and ar cards?
canada will get EXTRA cards.
EVERY kid icarus game will come with a randomized 6 ar cards. The preorder bonus for Canada just gives us bonus cards.

btw are these cards just random battles or does anyone know if they were updated to include stats and/or skill points based on gameplay? Heard they were going to improve them to make the cards a bit more interesting.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EVERY kid icarus game will come with a randomized 6 ar cards. The preorder bonus for Canada just gives us bonus cards.

btw are these cards just random battles or does anyone know if they were updated to include stats and/or skill points based on gameplay? Heard they were going to improve them to make the cards a bit more interesting.
IIRC, they were for preset random battles, and did not contribute to the actual game.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

IIRC, they were for preset random battles, and did not contribute to the actual game.

ah that sucks, wish they put a bit more effort in them but its ok im looking forward to the main game. they didnt need to give us anything but its nice to get some ar cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb