Gaming Kid icarus uprising boring

majoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hey
i was really excited to try this game , its actually one of the reasons i bought a 3ds
but i am not having fun at all with it , what i am doing wrong
ps : i am on the 10th chapter

Reactions: SLiV3R

Plushie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1. Think like smash bros in terms of dodging and landing on the ground after being kicked by pressing L.
2. In terms of aiming, think like mouse and keyboard instead of console controls.
3. Get a weapon that suits your taste, there are like 100 to choose from. Personally I like one with rapid fire, high knockback and lots of defense, like a +6 defense ball cannon.
4. Play on highest difficulty, feel your toes curl inwards.

It does indeed take a while to get into it, and even then it ends up not being a game for everyone. But give my advice a try.

Reactions: majoru

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Because it's a shooter/bullet hell kindaish type of game. Games in that genre are usually boring as heck. Add to that the ridiculous control scheme and you have yourself a 3/10 game. Now if it was an action adventure hack and slash ala God of War or Zelda, the game would've been a hit.

Last edited by mario-lucis-caelum,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wut this is one of the best games I ever seen? Maybe you just never played online or don't know how to fuse

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you doing wrong? Maybe you're playing that game. Perhaps try...... another game? :creep:

Seriously not every game is for everyone, i don't like all games (But i like this one) :ninja:

Had this may been for consoles, was my only desire for this game, and maybe more stages or something. Still perhaps if this game get Switch port, got to buy it all over again, HD, 60FPS, More content! :D

Reactions: Stephano and M_1

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also enjoyed the game a lot.
Before Smash 4 was out I used to play this pretty often online.
The problem with this game is the control scheme, but after I got used to it, it wasn't that bad.
Especially the plot development with the ring was really great and the boss rush mode made a lot of sense.
I gave it to a friend who didn't like it, probably because of the controls as he only played the first chapter.

majoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
hmm i'll try forcing my self to complete it , maybe i'll start liking it near the end of the game
i am not a big fan of the multi , i don't like most of the online games either with the exceptions being coop games

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the control scheme is something that most people hate in the beginning, including me

tho after an hour i was used to it, and now i play it kinda daily basis. i learn to master it

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Controls may have upset lot of people cause it didn't match traditional shooting games like Resident evil 4. But i just use buttons to move and analog stick to aim, it was like playing with lefthanded mouse and keyboard :P

Chansey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel you on this one. I played Kid Icarus on NES and GB, and it was really fun. I chalk it up to older me having a different taste now.

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wont play this game due to having to use the pen. regardless of how good some say it is. immediately uninstalled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.