Hacking Kicktrading now has EZ-Flash 4 and EZ-Pass 3

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it probably costs the same with shipping and everything included so its not that bad of a deal at $102 CAD..
edit: i ordered and its 134.97 with tax and shipping

Neutron Zenith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With shipping and taxes it's come to about $128 CAD from Kick Trading for the EZ-Flash 4 Lite & EZ-Pass 3 (shipped to Ontario). I received both plus a 1GB MicroSD card from Winsunx for $144 CAD (including shipping, and there was no brokerage fees or taxes on it). That's a considerable savings considering a 1GB card is usually > $60 in Canada.

Just an FYI... I'm all for supporting the Canadian economy
smile.gif

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As i said earlier i ordered the combo and the tracking website says this "Service Standard Delivery Date: 2006/07/25"... does this mean im getting it tommorrow? or that they will ship it tommorrow? sry kinda new at this... thnx!!

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did that include the shipping and everything? me i dont like to use credit cards so i orderd COD therefore i think i paid too much... but if thats it in total than i guess next time ill be more careful and save some money by using my CC...

shadowsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it all depends on what your ordering. If your just ordering the Ezflash 4 Lite alone, then you might as well get it from kicks but if you gonna order the whole bundle (ezflash4 lite+1gb tf sd card+ezpass+whatnot) then it would be better to get off winsunx. I am not sure as I haven't made my order yet but people have been saying that they didn't have to pay customs as they marked the down the value or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: