Kickstarter for Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Six Stars has begun!

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
arcana_heart_3_love_max_six_stars_750.jpg
It kinda came out of nowhere but it seems like EXAMU wants to bring the game to PC on Steam trough Kickstarter, and it has already collected 3rd of its goal. The version of the game has been called the "Final" version and it will include all of the latest updates brought to the Arcade machines and more!.... If the Kickstarter gains more than the amount of money that they need for porting, which lies at 100k right now. EXAMUs has told that with more money they could bring 3 more characters into the game which are shown as silhouettes right now on the Kickstarter page.

As for the pledges, there are:
$5 Max Love Letter
You get a thank you message from the producer Koji Takaya! (WOW!)

$25 Steam Key Download
Its the game.... BUT WITH THE MAX LOVE LETTER INCLUDED!!!

$40 Digital Download Set
You get the Digital OST, Digital Illustration Collection with some scantily clothed girls and the Steam Key.... WITH MAX LOVE LETTER WOOO! *cough*

$60 Physical Set
Physical copy of the game with Physical OST and all included in the previous set

$100 T-shit & Backer Credit
T-shirt plus your name in the credits a a Kickstarter backer and everything from the previous set

$150 Arcade Poster & Sticker
1 Character sticker sheet out of 24, Arcade poster and everything from the previous set

$300 Cheerleader Figure & Certificate

$1,200 Complete Sticker Set & Illustration

$2,500 Original Illustration

$5,000 Request Illustration
The port is being scheduled for 2017 and additional characters, if funded, are scheduled for Autumn 2018.

If by any chance you're a fan of the series or fighting games in general maybe check up their Kickstarer and drop them some money? That 5 bucks Love Letter is kinda tempting me tbh....

:arrow: Kickstarer Page

Last edited by GamerzHell9137,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands