durpy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.kickgaming.com/lowest_price.php

1.Order directly from our site.
2.Email us/Contact us with your order number and the web address of where the item is being advertised at a lower price.
3.We will refund the difference!

theirs is $40 but sites like frys.com is $26 and your amazon link is $28

you should probably contact them beforehand so they don't try to give you some excuse as to why they won't price match even though you already placed an order with them.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
durpy said:
http://www.kickgaming.com/lowest_price.php

1.Order directly from our site.
2.Email us/Contact us with your order number and the web address of where the item is being advertised at a lower price.
3.We will refund the difference!

theirs is $40 but sites like frys.com is $26 and your amazon link is $28

you should probably contact them beforehand so they don't try to give you some excuse as to why they won't price match even though you already placed an order with them.

Thanks. I contacted them and they were very helpful. I have another problem though now with PayPal.

morcar

Trophies
Website
www.tredegarforum.com
XP
Country
Have to admit i have had no problems with kickgaming. Every time i have bought something from them its come back to me with in 2 weeks (i live in the UK)

They offer a really good service and the people there are very helpful.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I just ordered a Supercard DStwo and a Kingston Class 4 16 GB Micro SD from them so we will see.

EDIT: Just got the Supercard DStwo. SO happy. Just waiting for my Kingston 16 GB Class 4 Micro SD.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2