Hacking Kick Trading got g6Lites in stock

kalibar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention. I just ordered from Kick.

Also, RealHotStuff just extended their 5% off coupon code out until the end of 2006 so that makes the G6 Lite a few bucks cheaper there if you're an American.

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the heads up.. i kinda gave up hope after i saw them take g6 off the site...
got mine ! $108.10 USD!!!
grog.gif
so happy
yaynds.gif

oh.. where does it say english version?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the heads up.. i kinda gave up hope after i saw them take g6 off the site...
got mine ! $108.10 USD!!!
grog.gif
 so happyÂ
yaynds.gif

oh.. where does it say english version?
KT doesn't sell non-american version products(or I've never seen them). Plus wasn't it recently the launch of the english version? KT always follows release date rules.

monkeyroms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is for sure the English version, it says at the top of the page at this link here (which is a bit misleading as it doesn't say within the actual item description):

http://www.kicktrading.ca/index.php?cPath=30

I ordered 2 of the G6 + Passcard 3 bundles and got them to knock the price down by pricematching psxbox.net and winsunx.com respectively. Didn't get a straight pricematch because their shipping costs are different, but they still knocked the price down by a solid $10, which equates to free shipping I suppose.

I'm happy with it and hopefully I'll have them in my hot little hands by Tuesday! W00t!

orangedrink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i plan on ordering the bundle tomorrow afternoon. how is kicktrading as a company? is it a safe place to order online?

monkeyroms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Granted, this is my first time ordering from them, and I haven't received my items yet but I've really heard nothing but good about them (which is why I held off until they got the G6's in stock).

They've been pretty quick to respond to my emails and were fair in their pricematching. Plus you can pay using Paypal, which is always nice. They're based in Canada, so no duty either.

MunkeeMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Divineo also ships from Canada, so no duties. I just ordered from them yesterday because it was cheaper, and they have the Dragon silicon shells for $5.99. I've heard that their shipping delay is poor sometimes though.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They shipped my order yesterday, woo. Wish I thought of getting a price match but oh well. Too bad the sales tax + shipping added $30 to the price though. :(

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's Navy Blue. There is no black casings at this time.

There are in fact now black cases shipping as well.

-White
-Ice Blue
-Navy Blue
-Black
-Regular GBA case

You won't get all of them when ordering though. You'll likely get a white, navy OR ice, & black at the moment. However, since everyone who orders seems to get something different..!

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The photo on kicktrading sure looks black. Doesn't make any difference to me, I will be using white!

swl72us

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Kicktrading is my current favorite. I've order twice from them and had no problems what so ever. Just don't expect to be able to track it to your front door. It basically gets lost in some transit vortex for a few days then suddenly appears on your doorstep the day it is supposed to. I like it because I am never at home during the day and it gets delivered through the post office, so I can just pick it up two blocks up the street at the nearest P.O.

Oh, and by way I noticed they had the G6lite in stock like 2 days ago, but I wanted to give the regulars(that most likely know about KT) a chance.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just don't expect to be able to track it to your front door. It basically gets lost in some transit vortex for a few days then suddenly appears on your doorstep the day it is supposed to.
I have experienced this too, but I just tried my tracking number tonight and it lists the details for once. Item accepted at post office on Aug 3rd 9:30PM, Item entered into sortation plant Aug 5th 12:04AM. Guess I won't be getting it til Tuesday at the earliest due to the holiday on Monday.

Oh I just noticed the section "Service standard delivery date: Aug 8"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol