reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
thats right you heard me... you can play games like gtaV and shadow of mordor in your browser and phone/tablet... http://www.seven-re.com/swyo https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1781707328/swyo-play-your-pc-games-anywhere

but they need help raising the funds for their kick starter! so we need as many people to help out with this so we can be gaming on our phones and browsers!!!

the kickstarter is closed on 2015.. yes I know but, the owner is thinking of sending out a beta and rebooting the kickstarter... so lets give him some love and hope that this project doesn't turn out like onlive with sony being the condor's picking at the remains...

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
thats right you heard me... you can play games like gtaV and shadow of mordor in your browser and phone/tablet... http://www.seven-re.com/swyo https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1781707328/swyo-play-your-pc-games-anywhere

but they need help raising the funds for their kick starter! so we need as many people to help out with this so we can be gaming on our phones and browsers!!!

the kickstarter is closed on 2015.. yes I know but, the owner is thinking of sending out a beta and rebooting the kickstarter... so lets give him some love and hope that this project doesn't turn out like onlive with sony being the condor's picking at the remains...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSYL_cIhFYaTP102XzYfMgEKMMmKarCgy

more info...

(bump)

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sJTuaBU.png

D

Deleted-379826

I'm still not sure what this 'SWYO' is. Streaming hardware? Software? In any case, game streaming is already a thing with Moonlight and GTX PCs.
Pretty much you set it up on your pc, then you have a specific URL. Then you can go into the browser of any device, type that URL and remotely control your pc

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hasn't this kinda thing been invented already? having a game play on a pc and streaming the display data somewhere else isn't new.
and it's always causing some kind of input lag.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

hasn't this kinda thing been invented already? having a game play on a pc and streaming the display data somewhere else isn't new.
Maybe it's supposed to be better? At least you can access it from any device on any browser!

D

Deleted User

teamviewer, chrome remote desktop, nvidia gamestream, ammyy, logmein rescue.. yeah.. it exists already

Reactions: Taleweaver

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not sure what this 'SWYO' is. Streaming hardware? Software? In any case, game streaming is already a thing with Moonlight and GTX PCs.
yes, but that requires to have a powerful expensive gaming pc with an expensive gpu... with this you can stream from your browser, mac or phone for free no matter your pc setup

Reactions: Deleted-379826

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yes, but that requires to have a powerful expensive gaming pc with an expensive gpu... with this you can stream from your browser, mac or phone for free no matter your pc setup
Alright,
1) Stream from your browser: What exactly? Stream browser games to your phone?

2) Stream from your Mac: Macs are bad for gaming. Weak hardware and weak game selection

3) Stream from your phone: You can already do that natively with Google cast and AirPlay.

If you want reliable game streaming, get a PS4 or a cheap PC with a cheap GTX card.

D

Deleted-379826

Alright,

2) Stream from your Mac: Macs are bad for gaming. Weak hardware and weak game selection

3) Stream from your phone: You can already do that natively with Google cast and AirPlay.

If you want reliable game streaming, get a PS4 or a cheap PC with a cheap GTX card.
1) Your PC anything and everything

2) what it can run :P

3: true

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright,

can you stream controls for your games on the touch screen with any of these apps? *crickets chirp* no? ok then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1