Kick Gaming - RMA and Price matching

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by omgroffles, Sep 7, 2008.

1. omgroffles
    OP

omgroffles Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2008
    United States
    Thinking about buying an Acekard 2 from Kick Gaming. I know they advertise price matching, but do they really do it? I saw in a few random threads that people weren't getting price matched so I'd like to know what the overall consensus is.

Also since the Acekard has a tendency to fail, what are your experiences on returning it and receiving a replacement? Did they take it back 2 months after purchase? Was shipping free or reimbursed?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. omgroffles
    OP

omgroffles Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2008
    United States
    Wow that's an incredible return policy [​IMG]

Now I just want to learn of their history with price matching. My ideal scenario would be to get an Acekard 2 and a 3-in-1 priced within a few dollars of DealExtreme, while buying from a close reseller so RMA turnarounds will be quicker (I assume).

3. dipper145

dipper145 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 12, 2008
    Canada
    I got a supercard from them, but it broke in a week or so, and I recieved a new one thats been working for several months very quickly. My experiance with them was very posititive.

4. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    heh same here love their site

5. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Got my SuperCard from them in less than a week. Never broke and nothing bad has happened.

Price Match was perfect even with the 15% off. So yea. it should be good.