KH3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced!

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
vQZym.png

Square Enix have announced a collector's edition for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] in North America, called the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] MARK OF MASTERY EDITION. This set will release on North America on July 31, 2012 for a price of US$54.99! It contains the following:
- KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Game, the seventh entry into the series
- 12 KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Art Cards with chronicled art from the full series
- 5 Augmented Reality (AR) Cards that unlock rare Dream Eaters
- 360° display viewer for in-game Dream Eaters
- Nintendo 3DS Protector Case specially designed for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D
Some of the Dream Eaters that this bundle unlocks are Meowjesty, Frootz Cat and Kab Kannon, the last two of which have of course just had their English names revealed from this.
Woot! That's a really REALLY awesome! Especially that now you don't have to buy copies of KH games you already had like the Japanese one. Good thing I didn't pre-order yet! :P I was concerned that Japan gets a Special Edition but neither NA nor Europe get them, but now one of them do. Let's hope for some words from Square Enix of Europe about this.

Source:
http://kh13.com/news...tion-announced/

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm, it seems pretty tempting. For about $10 more (Not sure how much 3DS games are), I can get some nice extras along with the game. I might just get it for my bros as a gift since I don't play any of the games.

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cards and a plastic case? HAH! No deal.
Maybe it's not for you, but this is a gold mine for KH fanatics. This is really a great collector's items there. Besides, you get all this extras for 15$.

Hm, it seems pretty tempting. For about $10 more (Not sure how much 3DS games are), I can get some nice extras along with the game. I might just get it for my bros as a gift since I don't play any of the games.
The game is 40$ so it is 15$ more, but you were close :D

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
lmao region lock

fake edit: but he says 'this version is specifically', there might be another version for EU since Square Enix EU do their own thing with special editions.

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You forgot to add that it also includes a mediocre game in a mediocre franchise.

Otherwise, spot on.

Except that I like the KH games as it's mindless fun (aside from coded, CoM as they're complete shit).

Maybe it's not for you, but this is a gold mine for KH fanatics. This is really a great collector's items there. Besides, you get all this extras for 15$.

This isn't a gold mine. A gold mine would be giving us an artwork book, a soundtrack, and maybe a 10 minute anime DVD or something. Not plastic and some cards.

Reactions: 1 person

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whee, collectibles. I remember the days when I would've jumped for things like these. While I like KH, I don't like it this much. XD

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Could they give us something that would be nice for others than the diehard fans and 10-15 year old girls (trust me, I know.. I've been a part time teacher at middle schools..).

Kingdom Hearts isn't the only thing in the series.. :3

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could they give us something that would be nice for others than the diehard fans and 10-15 year old girls (trust me, I know.. I've been a part time teacher at middle schools..).

Kingdom Hearts isn't the only thing in the series.. :3

I'm so confused by this post that it's not even funny.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm so confused by this post that it's not even funny.
Don't get me wrong, I like the the games, but what I tried to say is that the hearts part isn't everything in the game.. Seems to me that pretty much everything made as extras for the series is nowadays just the Mickey logo or something "just" based on hearts. Apparently the protector is clear plastic, which makes it just a protector instead of a useful item in terms of the popular darker colors of 3DS'.

Sure you can't satisfy everyone, but looking at all the artwork done in regards of KH, I'm a bit disappointed by the collector's edition in the US. Hopefully they make something else for the EU version.

Sorry for the confusion, I was watching a series and playing ME3 while typing the reply (all at the same time..)..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.