KH3D limited edition special AR cards revealed!

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
- The special Dream Eaters collectible via AR card are also revealed. They are King Wondernyan, Circus Panda, and Nekuish. It seems the Nekuish Dream Eater is a lizard with Neku’s features. The card that comes with the game has one of these rare Dream Eaters, but it is random which one you get.

~KH13 (From SQUEX.INFO)
b19_992.jpg
b20_992.jpg

I was so hyped when I found that one of those will be Neku themed! ^_^ (Neku from The World Ends With You). Too bad you only get one by luck. :(

Sources:
http://sqex.info/201...ails-more-kh3d/
http://kh13.com/foru...famitsu-weekly/

Reactions: 1 person

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dream eaters?

They are the main enemy in the game.
Not only that, but there are also special Dream Eaters that you can have as "Partners" slash Summons or something.
These "Good" Dream Eaters also can be accessed via another game mode involving som Nintendogs Tamagachi Pokemon Mini Bullshit, or something

What I want to know, Is why do the enemies need to be different kinds every game?
Unversed-->Heartless-->Nobodies--->Dream Eaters

Where the hell are are the other enemies in the next games? Why are there no heartless (Few heartless) in KH2, etc..?

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dream eaters?

They are the main enemy in the game.
Not only that, but there are also special Dream Eaters that you can have as "Partners" slash Summons or something.
These "Good" Dream Eaters also can be accessed via another game mode involving som Nintendogs Tamagachi Pokemon Mini Bullshit, or something

What I want to know, Is why do the enemies need to be different kinds every game?
Unversed-->Heartless-->Nobodies--->Dream Eaters

Where the hell are are the other enemies in the next games? Why are there no heartless (Few heartless) in KH2, etc..?
Actually, there are two types of Dream Eaters, Spirit which feed on bad dreams and the other type is Nightmare which seeds the bad dreams. Spirits are the Dream Eaters that accompany you and Nightmares are the Dream Eaters you fight. You can raise your Spirit Dream Eaters via another part of the game were you pet and play with them in real environment with AR. And you can battle with other Spirit Dream Eaters that your friends acquired via local multiplayer but in a turned based Pokemon style but something like real battling (I think). And that's not true, as you can see below:
KH Birth by Sleep: Unversed
KH I: Heartless
KH Chain of memories: Heartless (Not sure if there was Nobodies other than Org. XIII)
KH 358/2 Days: Heartless and Nobodies
KH II: Heartless and Nobodies
KH Coded: Heartless and bugs? (Not sure if bugs are considered Heartless but I don't think so)

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
the Neku one bears no semblance whatsoever to the namesake.
You might wanna have a closer look.
10_992.jpg
Okay, so pullstring hood, headphones, cuffs.

still looks nothing like Neku. if that's Nekuish to them, it's not a very good job. i could put the same 3 items on a snowman and it wouldn't look like Neku. you wouldn't recognize it as Neku. i guess that's what i'm saying, that Nekuish isn't recognizable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.