Gaming kh bbs d-link problem

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello i cheated to level up my dlinks because the system is frustrating but now the evolved ones doesn't appear in the reports
how can i solve this issue?
help please
EDIT: it's out of the subject but how can i get the pete d-link and is the pete fruitball match the last one?

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
They do not appear in the report til you "use" the D-links limit breaks.
Ventus: Finish / Ventus: Air Ride. In the D-link section on the menu go to the D-links and if you have the evolved ones you can change them to their older versions with the Left Trigger button and when you use them they should appear in the report as they should.
Try this and let me know.

EDIT: Also for petes D-link. Go to the command board via the menu on the world screen. Summon his actions in the game via the purple and yellow tiles and get Captain Dark or Captain Justice, and after that you get the "Pete" D-link. hope this helps.

Note: The D-link is only obtainable in the command board on the world screen not the mirage arena one. I had a difficult time learning that fact as i raged over not getting it after playing the damn game for hours and hours. and then i tried the above and i finally got it.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i used the finish but it doesn't appear
thanks can somebody make me a code to delete the level ups?
Edit:i still get the stars even after the cheat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate