KFC Gaming officially announces the KFConsole

kfc gaming logo.png
No, this is not an out-of-season April Fools' joke (according to the press release at least); KFC is really launching a gaming console in partnership with Cooler Master. Named the KFConsole and designed after the Bargain Bucket, it seems to be somewhat akin to the Steam Machine or a PC gaming tower at the very least.

The KFConsole campaign began on 11 June, went viral on Twitter and even earned a meme-worthy status on social media but apparently this new competitor in the gaming scene will indeed hit the market. Importantly, this machine is touted as featuring the world’s first built in chicken chamber to keep its contents hot, ready for consumption.

kfc 1.jpg

kfc 2.jpg kfc 3.jpg kfc 4.jpg kfc 5.jpg

In addition to the patented Chicken Chamber, the KFConsole packs the following gaming specs and features:
  • Intel Nuc 9 Extreme Compute Element
  • Asus powered GPU
  • 2x Seagate BarraCuda 1TB SSDs (said to have PCIe NVMe speeds that are 6× faster)
  • VR-ready
  • Ray tracing
  • Gameplay at up to 240fps for all games
  • 4K display support with up to 240Hz output

‘We all know the console war is vicious, but we’re very confident in the KFConsole as our flagship entry," said Mark Cheevers, PR & Social Media Lead at KFC UK & Ireland, in the press release. "This machine is capable of running games at top-level specs, all on top of keeping your meal warm for you to enjoy during your gaming experience... what’s not to like? If Sony or Microsoft want any tips on how to engineer a chicken chamber for their efforts next time, they’d be welcome to get in touch.’

Details regarding the cost of the KFConsole and its release window weren't made available as part of this announcement. But when (if?) it launches, would you consider buying this gaming device that doesn't want you to game on an empty stomach?

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: KFConsole Official Page

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Missed a good target, buy any chicken with our seasoned expansion packs bake it while playing cyberpunk and enjoy our chicken without leaving home.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is literally superior to a switch. The only thing the switches heating element does is warp it's cheap plastic shell! :gun:

No warp here and my Switch has been docked since day of purchase and never used in handheld mode. Same as plenty of others I know in person. No warp. An incredibly small handful of people out of how many Switches were sold complained about warp. Nothing to see here. ;)

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
gUYS, this console has fast link to purchase FLIED Chicken nuggets ON FLY and express delivery to ur house while you play games!

DAY 1 FOR ME!

giphy.gif

Last edited by leon315,

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But why though?
ahem
why not?
although i can see the processor or motherboard/ important things inside of the computer being burned by someone who stuck chicken in it.

I kinda want it to be real at least for the memes, but I see it somekind impossible with that size and those specs...
It could be bigger than it looks? (yeah looking back on this it's seems to be fake, but i want it to be real SO BAD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: