Hacking Kernel exploit question

MetroidOtherS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im switching my internet provider from att to brighthouse and wont have internet access for a week, is it possible to run the kernel exploit with just a router and computer? (No internet)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im switching my internet provider from att to brighthouse and wont have internet access for a week, is it possible to run the kernel exploit with just a router and computer? (No internet)
Research self hosting. Usually works better than online anyway

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you depend on others, yes.

If you self-host, no, since you really are just connecting to it rather than an external server (like google, or something of the sorts)

Reactions: MetroidOtherS

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just incase it's not obvious, prior to self hosting, and while you still have internet, you will need to download the exploit and apps you want to execute when you don't have internet.

Last edited by yahoo,
Reactions: MetroidOtherS

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
as all the others above have said , self host , grab the files needed and research it while you have internet .

a side note : i always insist on same day change overs when switching ISP's dont they offer that?

digiw0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as all the others above have said , self host , grab the files needed and research it while you have internet .

a side note : i always insist on same day change overs when switching ISP's dont they offer that?

I don't know if the US have MAC codes etc to switch providers like we do in the UK.

digiw0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ya you give the isp the mac address of the modem so they can add it to your account

In this instance mac stands for "Migration Authorisation Code" its a code an ISP issues in the UK, that you give to the new UK and in theory you have no down time whatsoever, the transition is all done behind the scenes.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
But the MAC code isnt usually carried out by the client its more done completely behind the scenes by the ISP's , in my experience anyways i just request a same day change over no down time..Usually stating it would effect my business and insist..

MetroidOtherS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think same day is even possible, and I think its gonna be more than a week honestly, but ive tried it before on my mac with mongoose and it worked just fine, but now it wont even run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded