'Kena: Bridge of Spirits' comes to NVIDIA GeForce Now at launch

kena.PNG

Indie studio Ember Lab announced today that their upcoming game, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, will be playable on NVIDIA GeForce Now at launch. Following a purchase of the PC version on the Epic Game Store, GeForce Now members will have access to Kena: Bridge of Spirits via the GeForce Now app. This will enable gamers to play the game on nearly any PC, Mac, SHEILD TV, Android, iOS device or Chromebook without any downloads at 1080p 60 fps.

Seamlessly blending a compelling narrative with exploration, puzzle-solving, and fast-paced combat, this gorgeous adventure takes players on a journey of self-discovery as Kena restores balance to an ancient village in a once-thriving environment. Players take on the role of Kena, a young Spirit Guide on a quest to uncover the mysterious story surrounding the demise of the village. Using her staff and the help of her collection of tiny companions known as Rot, the player will disarm adversaries, unlock new skills, uncover secrets, and restore the beauty of the land.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits will launch on August 24th on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and for PC on the Epic Games Store with streaming via GeForce Now. The game is available to pre-order now.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
yeah, probably a timed EGS exclusive but who knows for how long :/

Apparently, someone did ask them. They said it was a timed exclusive to Epic but didn't say for how long. A year most likely I'd say.

Reactions: Prans

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's a dam shame so many devs where pissy about more people being able to play there game there games being "technically" available on another platform they they didn't choose to be on even then it still required you to buy it from said original platform or that it was being streamed in general that it turned into an opt in thing...

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure I'm gonna grab this one early on, but if I do it'll be on PS5. The less money that goes to Tencent and Epic, the better.
Giving it to Sony isn't really all that great either in my book, but I guess they're the only option left at that point. They are the least shitty of the three, even if that isn't saying very much.

Last edited by ChaosEternal,
Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool