Keiji Inafune On Mega Man Legends 3 Cancellation

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It was a sad day for Mega Man fans everywhere this past Monday, when Capcom announced that Mega Man Legends 3 was officially cancelled. This bombshell was rumored for a long time, especially since the demo version never made it to the 3DS eShop, even though it was promised to be available at launch.

In the wake of this terrible news, Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune has spoken up on his personal blog. Although he left the company late last year, Inafune was involved with the early development of Legends 3, a passion project he had been trying to get Capcom to fund for years.

As reported by our friends over at Andriasang, Inafune personally apologized to the Legends staff. "The decision for the cancelation was out of my sphere, but as someone who took part in the development, I'd like to convey something to the staff: I'm sorry that I couldn't be of assistance."

Inafune also stated that the Legends staff had such tremendous motivation that they didn't need his help, which makes him even sadder that the game was scrapped. He encouraged them to turn their sad feelings around and strive to make an even better game. To the fans, Inafune showed remorse for not being able to see the project through, saying, ""I'm truly sorry I couldn't take part through the end."[/p]

arrow.gif
Source

This wasn't posted as far as I'm aware
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one