Keep Virgin from destroying the internet.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

http://stopvirgin.movielol.org/

If Virgin's plan makes it through, it'll be the end of the Internet seriously.
Please instead of jerkin off, take 10 minutes of your life watching the vind, this is fucking serious.
Share the word as much as you can, we can't let this go on.

Ace Gunman said:
Keep the thread serious folks, regardless of the legitimacy of her claim, the issue is still very real.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This was posted in the testing area a while back but the main topic was about her offering sex to virgins who protested Virgin. I can't find it though... I've looked up to page 5 and it's not there, someone else go!

Chotaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
moozxy said:
This was posted in the testing area a while back but the main topic was about her offering sex to virgins who protested Virgin. I can't find it though... I've looked up to page 5 and it's not there, someone else go!

She's not offering sex lol, if you actually send the e-mail through the site, it will send a sensibilization e-mail and let the person know about this issue.
smile.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ChotaZ said:
moozxy said:

She's not offering sex lol, if you actually send the e-mail through the site, it will send a sensibilization e-mail and let the person know about this issue.
smile.gif
Actually, she is: http://dontstayvirgin.movielol.org/main2.php

Chotaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I sent myself an e-mail and it was a message sensibilizing to that issues, in that case, I'm removing the correspondant link
smile.gif

Chotaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FrEEz902 said:
What the hell???? i'm confused :S. Virgin is an ISP? And they're limiting acess to sites which don't pay them?

Exactly
smile.gif

ISPs have been wanting to do this for years, but didn't do it, fearing customers reports, Virgin doing it is just the trigger that many ISPS will corresponde to.
smile.gif

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
# condom must be used, except if the applicant prefers to release his semen upon Tania's body without any oral or vaginal contact
# Anal sex is negotiable, although Tania will cease the performance immediately if any form of 'surprise buttsex' occurs
# applicant agrees that in the event of the applicant infringing upon Terms of Service during the process of the act, Tania is not responsible for any genital injury that the applicant may suffer
# Tania may deny service for hygiene reasons

I read this before, quite a lot of people are taking it really seriously.

FrEEz902

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
ChotaZ said:
FrEEz902 said:
What the hell???? i'm confused :S. Virgin is an ISP? And they're limiting acess to sites which don't pay them?

Exactly
smile.gif

ISPs have been wanting to do this for years, but didn't do it, fearing customers reports, Virgin doing it is just the trigger that many ISPS will corresponde to.
smile.gif

I see o.O I live in egypt lol, everything is so screwed up here i doubt ths would happen
biggrin.gif

FrEEz902

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
xJonny said:
# condom must be used, except if the applicant prefers to release his semen upon Tania's body without any oral or vaginal contact
# Anal sex is negotiable, although Tania will cease the performance immediately if any form of 'surprise buttsex' occurs
# applicant agrees that in the event of the applicant infringing upon Terms of Service during the process of the act, Tania is not responsible for any genital injury that the applicant may suffer
# Tania may deny service for hygiene reasons

I read this before, quite a lot of people are taking it really seriously.

rofl xD SUPRISE BUTTSECKS FTW!

Seriously she's offering sex for the internet? Why doesn't she just pay to do it? I bet lots of non-virgins will go and prolly rape her
sleep.gif

Dumb b***

Edit: this will come on the news in a week i bet

Chotaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People please take this thread seriously, some of you may not be really aware of what this can do to the Internet, and I've already asked a mod to moderate the threads talking about what the girl is offering, I kinda think that is really stupid, but in the first time I sent the e-mail, I got a sensibilization message to the real problem.

In summary, please take this thread more seriously and stick to discuss the real problem here.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damnit I hate this. Ever since NTL told everyone to switch to Virgin Media because they were going bankrupt, it's only been bad news. Most of last week I couldn't actually load Youtube vids and sites were soooooooo slow because of Virgin. I tested the speed and it said I was Dialup (56k) speed. Absolutely ridiculous. And now this...

Thing is, my Dad isn't gonna get off his arse and change ISPs just after we already changed, so I dunno what to do. Stupid Virgin. Never use it, it's absolutely awful!

They're taking it a little out of perspective by saying they've killed our right of freedom, but I agree this is serious if they're gonna start limiting certain sites.

Scoobos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate to say this folks, but this HAS been going on for years and still is.

You could even take it a step further, in that mainstream censorship and monitoring is going on in the background, with BT recently caught in spying on its customers.

AOL has forever done this, albeight through businesses paying them to be AOL accredited to allow sites to load quickly in their crappy browser.. AOL did think it would have the world at one point so this is quite dangerous.

What Virgin are saying, and these people are getting alarmist for is that they will connect their BUSINESS USERS hosting services directly into the VIRGIN backbone , therefore making the sites almost instant for virgin users (on the internal fibre network)

Hmm Its hard to write this without being a bit confusing, what I mean is the internet looks like this to virgin customers:

INTERNET
|
|
VIRGIN PERIMETER NETWORK
|
|
WEB CACHE
|
|
YOUR MODEM.

so when you request a site, if its in Web Cache you get it super fast, if its your side of the virgin perimeter network then you get it really fast as no request is leaving your local network to the internet - (this is why newsservers are so fast, as they are within the Virgin network).

At the moment if I want to host a site with virgin, then virgin will get a RIPE registered external IP address and advertise it on the web. All customers no matter where they are go out through their respective perimeter networks and request it via the web.

What Virgin are proposing (and forgive me, I agree) , is that their customers should get 2 advertised addresses, 1 RIPE one and 1 pseudo address which resolves to an INTERNAL virgin IP range. Therefore, if you want a site hosted by virgin, you wont have to go out to the web to get it. This actually preserves valuable internet bandwith and keeps it all inside.

Neutrality my arse.. you can still view whatever sites you want - the site thats not virgin run will open in the USUAL AMOUNT OF TIME FOR AN EXTERNAL WEBSITE, its just that virgin ones will open FASTER because they are not routing you out to the web and back in again.

I'd also add that its very unlikely this will have a big takeup, unfortunately, as I can't see many established sites such as the BBC switch from in house hosting to an external company, nor any banks for that matter, or most major businesses.

Scaremongering at its very best.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Net Neutrality is a serious matter.

But dang, does that girl honestly plan to fuck any virgin that signs on to the cause
smile.gif

Ask yourself, would you want even your condom wrapped tool anywhere near some activist sluts over visit hole?

So what she's doing virgins. It's the fact she'll clearly spread em for any bloody stranger on the planet. And while you can generally tell when a gal is a virgin, there's no real proof a guy hasn't had the pleasure.

I also think those blokes could stand to get someone that's actually articulate in their video.

They sounded like annoyed inarticulate geeks in a snit over the matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: