Hardware Keep Series X Pre-order?

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have a paid pre-order at my local game store for an XBox Series X, that I am in queue to eventually get. At time of pre-order, I was number 14 in line, and put money down about a Month ago for it. If I remember right, I think I put down about $660-$680 and it comes with the System, an extra controller, and a game of choice. Anyway, I checked with them again yesterday, and the clerk said that they honestly don't know when they will get more in, and have not heard from Microsoft in about 2 Months. This may seem like a stupid question, but should I keep pre-order and wait until eventual shipment, or should I get money back? I do have an XBox One, but I don't play it very much compared to my other game systems. Thoughts appreciated :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. I don't put money for pre order at all. They let me put in their waiting list at no charge at all.

I waited since November first released but thanks to Scalpers so my order was delay longer and finally it arrived in 4 months and they contacted me that it was ready and I went there to pick it up.

I just paid only 500 euro plus IVA (tax). And I am very happy.

It is up to you if you want to wait a little longer. For me, I would wait a little longer.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/BiJtKTt