Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Wow, what the hell happened here while I was away the past 2 days?
Well, we sort of had a party; we thought you were here for it, but it doesn't look like it...sorry about that
@everyone: Hey guys, start the party for round 2!
tongue.gif

WarioMCP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.theclassicgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
WarioMCP said:
eighty4 said:
I dont what the glitch was, but the okegear works fine for me.

On the M3 DS Real there used to be a glitch that was specifically KazoWAR's translation's fault (I used the same antifreeze with another translation) that caused you to freeze whenever you looked at the pokegear. no other freezes happened, just that one and it was 100% probability back in 3.5a

I tested it myself just now and the Pokegear glitch is gone (it was probably solved between 3.5a and now, but I've been using Raqib's patch). Glad I don't have to worry about it. Raqib's patch had some nice touches, but the copy/pasting of this version kept the classic Pokemon feel.

Echoekid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Prawn said:
Does anyone knows what is this item for?

- Greyish Fixation
It's the item you get from Mr. Pokémon in Heart Gold that enables you to catch Kyogre. It's called Blue Orb on most fansites, but this name makes it sound more epic.

Also KazoWAR if you havn't translated what the Blue Card does. This page has all info about it.
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/dailyevent.shtml

But i'm sure you've already fixed it.

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
does anyone know when a new update is coming out? im so stuck in the game, theres JAP everywhere i've no clue whats going down, lol!

Version 5.5 or 6.0 or something?

Kazo?? what you saying :-D

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
lol Kazo, I've been using v5 for so long and I didnt notice that move type icons were completed.
Good luck! Looking forward to the next patch

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...you're all gonna end up killing the project if you keep asking for a new version, and who cares if parts are in JP he's done a great job. If you can't remember what you have to do from the origional just read a FAQ...not difficult.

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
someone said in another forum, that v6 is coming out tonight...and its the final, Kazo's done with it after that. Apparantly 80% dialogue is in english, sounds pretty sweet to me.

Hopefully a release in an hour or so!

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope the next patch will include most of the dialogues translated and all PokeGear contacts translated as well. It was inlcuded in Raqib's last patch and it's very important to know who's calling and for gym leader rematches/photo capturing.

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
80% I dont think so but if you are Kazo your My Hero and plz if you are considering quitting plz dont your a god to people like me who have no idea how to translate a pokemon game or any game for that matter but if you are quitting thanks for the hard work put in to this

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishykipper said:
someone said in another forum, that v6 is coming out tonight...and its the final, Kazo's done with it after that. Apparantly 80% dialogue is in english, sounds pretty sweet to me.

Hopefully a release in an hour or so!

Proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: