Katsukiti's New Online Shop Now Open - Wii U & 2DS Capture Cards Added!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have *no* idea what's the point of this when you can just grab footage from the HDMI port, there's really nothing interesting going on the gamepad as far as I know.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I have *no* idea what's the point of this when you can just grab footage from the HDMI port, there's really nothing interesting going on the gamepad as far as I know.

Well there are a couple of games that uses the gamepad for minimap and/or inventory and maybe there are people that would like to capture that as well.
That's my thought... :unsure:

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
And once intercepting the Gamepad's connection become common, this will be pointless.
already done

but this is more like capture DS or 3DS, a direct capture of the gamepad without interfering the normal functionality, so you can still use your Wii U like normal.
but why with the (no)games that use the pad screen ;O;
I'll encounter more entertaining a playthrough showing both screens a-la DS than one only showing the TV screen, also you can edit the video to show the pad screen small and the TV screen big, same as the DS videos floating around.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
What Sakitoshi said. This is for people who want to record Wii U games like they do with the 3DS. Showing both screens. Also USB GameCaptures requieres strong PC and this doesnt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end