Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

does anybody here know if the microphone bundle with the game is a standard USB microphone like that from Guitar Hero World Tour?
Haven't been able to try out if it works with that myself because it apparently isn't ripped yet.

Thanks for the help in advance

padooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly can't see any other way to microphone work on Wii without USB ports.

Btw, if you already got a microphone of anyother game it should work on any games that got MIC support.

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could make the uses the USB port but not the USB microphone standard. And instead use something proprietary to force people to buy your microphone to be able to play your game. That would be stupid, but that doesn't always stop people, especially higher ups.
Also Bluetooth has audio profiles. I don't know if there are IOSes that implemented that, most likely no. But that should be doable too on the Wii.

padooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I don't think they will bother doing that since their microphone sells are not THAT relevant.

UNFORTUNATELY!

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah I don't think either that they want to make their own microphones because they wouldn't sell enough. On the other hand there are 3 or so different dance pads for the Wii, and I'm sure that doesn't make any sense businesswise either.
I'll test the game when it is dumped.

Gabo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I couldn't get this to work with a cheap generic mic (intec). I went out to get a konami mic and it works fine (actually running it with 250 base 57).

But get this - when the konami mic is plugged in it actually detects a generic mic as well!

I wonder if they did that on purpose so you're required to have at least one konami mic.. Sounds kinda schemish to me.. Konami cashing in on their mics..

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm strange. I only have a Guitar Hero World Tour microphone, which should be a generec mic. And it works with all Karaoke Revolution games for Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end