• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Kanye West Releases 1st Campaign AD

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of late, isn't he?

Anyway, I haven't payed any attention to this guy, until I read he was campaigning, and still not that much now.

So, what timeline would this be if he actually had a chance and won?

Reactions: IncredulousP

catlover007

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
rapefugees
I feel guilty for laughing about this (because someone uses this word unironically, but because rape is not funny). Your very skewed view of Germany aside I agree @Axido post didn't contribute much to the discussion.

I think it's just the natural cycle continuing. Donald Trump was a semi famous TV personality, now he's president and set a precedent that Americans presidential elections which were already very show focussed need staff with experience in this area ;)

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
No this isn't completely right, hes a useful tool for the GoP to take votes away from Biden. Similar (although funded by a different government) to how Jill Stein was propped up by the Russians to take votes from Hillary
Well, i guess you're probably right about that.

although, i would assume money is being given FOR this in some way or fashion. idk man, either way i feel like majority of this is for the moola.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night