Kansas city area

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well another user had a question like this and I was wondering if anyone lived near me in the Kansas city area.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably; but I wouldn't start bugging 'tempers asking where they live. Or unless a user sees this and sends you a PM with the information that interests you.

But thanks; now I know where to start a mob to try to find you. :) :P

Reactions: Hikaru

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably; but I wouldn't start bugging 'tempers asking where they live. Or unless a user sees this and sends you a PM with the information that interests you.

Yeah have fun with that.

Kansas City, Population
463,202 (2011)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

People are way too anal about where they live.
You could post the city you live in and hell even the general area...no one will ever find you or even try.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are way too anal about where they live.
You could post the city you live in and hell even the general area...no one will ever find you or even try.

Exactly, GBAtemp lists what country you live in so it'd be the seam as saying I know what country you live in and I'm coming after you.
No hard in meeting people from message boards or finding new friends with the same interests as you, that's what communities are for.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, GBAtemp lists what country you live in so it'd be the seam as saying I know what country you live in and I'm coming after you.
No hard in meeting people from message boards or finding new friends with the same interests as you, that's what communities are for.

Well I have seen location descriptions where people list the city and state they live in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night