Kanon

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by moozxy, Nov 2, 2007.

?
  1. Yuuichi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ayu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nayuki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Shiori

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Makoto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mai

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Akiko

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Akiko's Jam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Kaori

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Jun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Mishio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Sayuri

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Piro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Not seen it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Plan to watch it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. moozxy
    OP

moozxy hamboning

Jul 22, 2007
    I just finished watching Kanon (2006) and I needed to discuss the series, (the only anime fan in my circle of friends [​IMG] ).
    So for those of you have have seen it, who was your favorite character and why?

I loved all the characters and their arcs, and each one I thought was a series of it's own. My favorite is a close one between Ayu and Mai [​IMG] but I think Ayu just about wins [​IMG] I thought Shiori's arc was the saddest though I was so depressed when she said goodbye, and seriously shouted for joy when she came back on screen

I loved Ayu's character, her chirpiness and uguu~ power had me hooked and I'm glad Yuuichi chose her in the end

For those you haven't seen it, I recommend this 100%, it has replaced Elfen Lied as my favorite anime. The character development is perfect, each character has her own arc and for me, they were real people I wished the best for.

For those who think I'm over rating it, or need more persuasion to watch it, check out these reviews
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=6431
    http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules...content&id=1600

2. Lee79

Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

Jul 29, 2007
    ctf_2fort
    Looks awesome never really like anime but after watching the trailer i will give this a look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice