Hacking Kamen Rider Climax Heroes W

trance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way I can get this game to boot through Disc Channel? For obvious reasons, I'm trying not to boot it through GeckoOS every time I want to play it.
Could this problem be solved by installing any of the IOS files on the disc? I can't tell what is and isn't part of the 4.1 updater.

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have download both releases
Kamen Rider Climax Heroes W
Kamen_Rider_Climax_Heroes_W_JAP_WII-TMD
And neither boots form disc channel, both boot from usb loader and gecko, my Wii 4.0e
Also iso_patcher says invalid iso, wii scrubber 1.4 will open it

As you see it contains 448 which is System Menu 4.1j

trance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
4.0e, no modchip, cIOS r14, preloader 0.30r4

---
EDIT: Although, if I had a way to load it through homebrew (eg. Neogamma or Gecko) without having it taint my play log with 'Homebrew Channel', that'd be cool.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
trance said:
4.0e, no modchip, cIOS r14, preloader 0.30r4

---
EDIT: Although, if I had a way to load it through homebrew (eg. Neogamma or Gecko) without having it taint my play log with 'Homebrew Channel', that'd be cool.

Well... afaik, you have 3 options:

1. CiosCorps(e): I personally don't like this option, because it messes with perfectly good IOS's, but hey, it's you choice.

2. Buy a modchip.

3. Make a channel out of this game, so you can launch it from 'desktop
smile.gif
'.

But why do you care that your play log get's tainted ?? I never look at the thing personally.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
D34DL1N3R said:
IOS patch the game to 249, set Priiloader to force discs to use 249 and also to use 249 for the system menu.

That's also an option, but I'm not sure what happens if you accidently do a system update and your IOS249 get stubbed.
Doesn't the rebooter work ?? I haven't used it since the WiiGator 0.3 era
smile.gif

I'd use the channel option if I were you, but I'm not so....

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
WalkerOfTheDay said:
But why do you care that your play log get's tainted ?? I never look at the thing personally.

Precisely what I was thinking. If you have Neogamma as an embedded channel, it wouldn't show up as 'Homebrew Channel' on your playlist would it?

You have HBC, Preloader and cIOS rev14 on your Wii, so any concerns you had about being arrrrgh Piirate are safely out of the window.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bazamuffin said:
WalkerOfTheDay said:

Precisely what I was thinking. If you have Neogamma as an embedded channel, it wouldn't show up as 'Homebrew Channel' on your playlist would it?

You have HBC, Preloader and cIOS rev14 on your Wii, so any concerns you had about being arrrrgh Piirate are safely out of the window.
No it wouldn't, but it would still say Neogamma instead of the actual game name.
So what you need is an embedded game channel.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've had US testers get it working fine...
...but your Wii is PAL.

Sounds like a video mode issue. It doesn't have the PAL video mode data on it, and the System Menu doesn't do any video mode patching so when it tries to load it it looks for VM data that isn't there, and fails, which means you'll have to use Gecko OS to force the correct video mode, or change your wii's video mode to NTSC (AnyRegionChanger can do this).

trance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:
IOS patch the game to 249, set Priiloader to force discs to use 249 and also to use 249 for the system menu.
I don't think there is a 249 disc hack for 4.0, or at least not on the page at Wiibrew.

EDIT: This shit is rigged. Force Disc Region hack now works, last time I tried it was definitely not working before.

Ramo2653

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get the game to load using UBS Loader GX but at the title screen, I get an error message in Japanese that does not allow me to do anything except go back to the home screen.

Any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended