Hacking Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO

THEDOCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all! I havent messed with IOS's and my wii ever before, never had to. Yesterday I gave this one a burn and initially it asked for a disk update. As per ususal I just brickblocked the update out. Now It gives me the correct images on the disk channel but when i go to boot black screen. I did my research and found this is an issue that I need to update my IOS's, however there are no known listings for which ones apply to this game. I also ran it through IOS patcher but it give me the error: COULDNT GET ISO INFORMATION. So Im stuck! and I come to you for help! Thanks!

Also Should mention that im 4.1U Wiikey as well as having the homebrew channel but thats the extent of my modifications, it never needed more then that

Haxxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you open up the .iso in WiiScrubber on your computer, you can browse the files in the "update" partition and see exactly which IOS files the disc contains. Not sure how you'd figure out the exact one(s) you need to get the game working properly, but you could always use ModMii to safely give you all the updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1