KaleoOmega is no longer with us, guys.

Ryan86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey everyone. Sorry if this is not the place to post this, but I totally don't know where to post.

I don't like to bring bad news, but... Kaleo passed away this morning. I know he was a regular here, so I thought I should let you guys know. I also posted on GameFAQs (where I'm more active), so I'll copy/paste some parts of what I posted there:

He was a very close friend of mine. Yes, we knew each other in person. Although from different states of Brazil, I would often visit him during vacation from college.

Three weeks ago he went to the hospital, with a severe case of bacterial pneumonia. One week later, he was put into a induced coma and tubed, so the medication could work better. When I heard of it from his mother, I got some bus tickets and went all the way there (10 hours trips) to visit him and support his family: this was on the weekend before last. Despite everything, he was showing good signs of recovery, even if at small steps, every day. In fact, I learned that yesterday he was not into induced coma anymore, although he'd be asleep most of the time.

We're all perplexed. All the friends can't understand what happened, as he was getting better during the past two weeks. I was the one who'd call his mother every other day and pass the news to all the friends. I.... I'm still at a loss.

I know he was also active on reddit, but I don't post there, if someone could pass the information on...

Rest in peace, my friend. You'll be missed by many.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I am really sorry to hear this. My condolences to you, to his friends and family.

It's a shocker that pneumonia can still be a deadly disease at this time and age. It's very common where I live and people get treated without problem and always recover. It must have been a very serious case :(

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Quick question, how do we know this is true? We just take the OP's word?
I think these discussions are better avoided online especially in a forum full of strangers.
If someone died, go to his/her funeral and share the grief there with the people, don't bring any of that here.
That's rather rude of you. Although we did not know said temper, We should still pay our respects towards him/her and their family.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, how do we know this is true? We just take the OP's word?
I think these discussions are better avoided online especially in a forum full of strangers.
If someone died, go to his/her funeral and share the grief there with the people, don't bring any of that here.
Define strangers.. Kaleo was a somewhat familiar face around here, so a lot of us at least know a part of him (Same can be said for Densetsu, just I feel like more people here knew him than Kaleo but eh)

Rest in Peace Kaleo

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think you people get it.

The point is: what if this is not true?

And if it is, there's no need to share it with everyone here.

If you knew this person in real life than share it with your facebook friends who knew him in real life, don't share it with The World.
Omg just shut the fuck up and respect someone's death. Why would OP fake this?

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never knew kaleo, but I wish you, and everyone who did my deepest condolences. It's never easy losing a friend like this.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you people get it.

The point is: what if this is not true?

And if it is, there's no need to share it with everyone here.

If you knew this person in real life than share it with your facebook friends who knew him in real life, don't share it with The World.

Dude, that's very inconsiderate and just plain rude of you to even accuse the OP of that. Show some respect. What next, are you going to say Densetu's death was the same?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu