Homebrew Kakashi: The Search for Tingle

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, word has reached most corners of the online Nintendo community about this large-scale publicity stunt over at my website, Zelda in my Pocket. The stunt was created in order to announce to the world about a new homebrew game based on the Legend of Zelda's spin-off Tingle series. The title is tentatively titled "Kakashi: The Search for Tingle". The game will be focusing on Kakashi, the scarecrow, one of Tingle's friends in the past installment, Color Changing Tingle's Love Balloon Trip.

Here, I'm hoping to start a following, as well as muster some support for the project. At this point, most of the team is lined up, but we just so happen to be missing a sound manager, something quite essential if this game is to see the light of day. If anyone here is willing and able, we'd much appreciate the help!

Thanks for reading.

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
Update: No demo yet, but we have just released a few 100% original preview tracks that are slated to appear in the game.

QUOTE said:
* The first track is titled “Home”. This is what we’ve imagined the feeling will be inside of Tingle’s house. It will be somewhat jaunty, while remaining crisp and playful.

* The second track is titled “Field”. It will likely end up being one of our “in the field” types of tracks, used when exploring an open, calm area.

* The third and final track has been dubbed “Forest”. I think that this track’s name gives away a bit too much information about the game. It has a nice, spooky feeling to it, and will be used when venturing through a “Lost Woods” type of forest.

The see the entire news post, check it out over here: Kakashi: The Search for Tingle Music Preview.

For the download link, click here: Kakashi Preview Music.

Hope this brightens everyone's day!

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! A first major update; we're launching our demo engine, along with our website! The engine can be found on kakashi.zeldainmypocket.com, where we've been posting our news and updates! While there, you can also find information about the characters, places, music and more!

Also, we now have the ability to implement various Wi-Fi features with this game, such as the ability to install patches. We also are preparing a multiplayer game mode, but it won't be ready for quite some time. We hope to have Wi-Fi with that, as well.

The original news post reads:

QUOTE said:
We are pleased to announce to you two separate events… The first one is that our test demo is ready! The second is that we are announcing our new site, kakashi.zeldainmypocket.com! All of this is pretty self-explanatory, but let me remind you that these are not the final animations or textures; this is simply to show you that the game is being worked on, as well as to demonstrate the engine.

The game can be found on the Kakashi site’s download page. Thanks for being so patient throughout the game’s development, and a special thanks to Alex Plunkett and Justin Folvarcik for their hard work!

Also, as you’ll see on the Kakashi website, our game will be featuring more than just single-player; it will have a multiplayer mode, as well as Wi-Fi. Now isn’t that something?

Thanks for checking out our game! More info to come soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."