Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R81TXlyx-0[/youtube]​

Recently there have been many questions about how to use the multi-link gaming feature of the K1 SoC devices. K1GBA has been kind enough to film a video showing the K1 GBA SP linking with the unreleased K101 Revo. Some users have continued to discuss problems while linking their K1 GBA SP to official Nintendo products. Here's hoping that these issues are isolated and unrelated to the SoC hardware!

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
The cable linking shit with the gameboy series required a near-perfect sync, which is one of the main reasons LAN wasn't ported for Gameboy linkage over emulators... so I imagine it might have slight issues with official Nintendo products the system acts nearly the same.

P

pasc

Well I received my "released model", and aside from a few games having sound issues (mmbn 4, bomberman tournament) it is really neat. (ok, my ez iv gba flashcard doesn't work since it seemingly doesn't read its mini sd, but my other stuff works fine, except wario ware twisted).

Neat products, really.

(Does anyone know how I can convince the k-card to read the gamesave of any game ? It has trouble reading most of my games saves, except for the games that have 32 MegaByte or more).

Now they should release some wireless adapter for any game that are better than majesco's (which were quite a good attempt in my book).

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Instead of calling them "released" and "unreleased" lets just call them by their proper names. K1 GBA SP and the K101 Revo (or Revo K101).

@[member='pasc'], I'd be happy to help you sort your issues. but please post them in the proper discussion thread. found HERE

-another world

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Remember this is proven on the cable provided by K team. Make sure to buy this with your unit or make sure you have official Nintendo cables. None of my third party link cables can even pull off multi-pak multiplayer like in the vid.

Also single-pak multiplayer games and gamecube software like the Tingle Tuner are a different beast altogether. That would be a nice video tutorial to see.,

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cable linking shit with the gameboy series required a near-perfect sync, which is one of the main reasons LAN wasn't ported for Gameboy linkage over emulators... so I imagine it might have slight issues with official Nintendo products the system acts nearly the same.
I am sorry that I do not own the official GBA SP thus I can not test if Revo K101 can be linked with it. But I will donate one Revo K101 for Another World reviewed after this device is released. I think he can test it with the original GBA SP. Currently, we are making the package for this cool device and print the logo to it. We will bring you more news for this device in these coming days.

You guys can post your any questions here. I will try our best to help you.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I am sorry that I do not own the official GBA SP thus I can not test if Revo K101 can be linked with it. But I will donate one Revo K101 for Another World reviewed after this device is released. I think he can test it with the original GBA SP. Currently, we are making the package for this cool device and print the logo to it. We will bring you more news for this device in these coming days.

You guys can post your any questions here. I will try our best to help you.
I can get loan j-live my GBA indigo (original) + data cable (after I will test it with another official gameboy advance machine to ensure it's working) if required, I will approach to him on IRC soon.

P

pasc

Does this device also have the sound problems with MMBN 4 - Red Sun and Bomberman Tournament ?

Also, does this automatically backup saves (rather than having to press a button to backup everytime ?)

Does this actually read saves from all games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1