JXD S602 - Can´t get connected to the PC ...

Discussion in 'Other Handhelds' started by HVD1975, Oct 10, 2012.

1. HVD1975
    OP

HVD1975 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2012
    Gambia, The
    Hello,

i received the brand-new "JXD S602" 2 days ago. Once it was unboxed, i downloaded the newest "Google Android" - drivers as well as the "pdaNet" - app. So, when i connected it to the pc to root it, i heard the plugin/out sound immediately.
    and rooting was possible. But everytime i want to to be connected to a data-manager like "Free-Commander" or "Speed-Commander", i hear the plugin-sound but can not see the device in the harddiskpartitionsline so i can´t modify or copy pictures to the "JXD S602". "USB-debugging" was turned on as well es allowing the download of "Non - Google - Apps" and showing the device as USB-disk. What can i do ?!

2. HVD1975
    OP

HVD1975 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2012
    Gambia, The
    Well, 2 Peolple have answered to this question in different forums...It´s solved !!
    The JXD S602 comes with the Android 4.0 OS, so, in Win7, it uses a kind of other protocol that only allows access to the device by turning off the debugger !! Strange..., but true. Now i can see the directories of that device in free-commander. Many thanks to skeleton for this answer.

This thread may be closed !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice