• Yes*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know Him**

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
* If You chose "Yes", please specify why. to prove you are not a fool that requires to be put in prison to preserve the sanity of humanity.

**Otherwise known as "No"

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Why would you even bother to create a topic against Bieber? Now you're the one looking st*pid being too annoyed for nothing really worthwhile -__- leave other people's lives alone
EDIT: Voted yes on purpose
wink.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Never heard of him until those news that got posted here at the Temp, in which it was stated that he would lose his virginity to a model (that I also never heard of - why did I care to read it you might ask yourself now... Believe me: I do too
biggrin.gif
)...

Maybe the option "Don`t know him" should be added instead of the second No-option
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
SOMEBODY voted "Yes". Now, why would they do that? Here's a quote from the UrbanDictionary on Justin Bieber.

============================================================

Justin Bieber

A 15 year old who looks like and sounds like a 10 year old. (hasn't hit puerberty yet) who has made one song called "One Time" where he throws a party at ushers house with no alchol or weed. just a clean party. the song sounds like a little kid screaming at you on xbox live.The truth is all the girls care about his looks. (blonde hair brown eyed skater faggot) he is the worst thing to come to music since the jonas brothers, hanna montana, and naked brothers band.

hey that song sounds like a dying cat

naw.. its my little sister listening to justin bieber

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Seriously, I am sick and tired of people hating on mainstream. I mean, I'm not saying I like Justin, but there's no need to proclaim how much you don't like him. Also, he's got a pretty good voice, just that all of his song lyrics and themes are ugly.

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hate his voice and his stupid hair...
Hes weird...
Definately the 2nd No!

PS: No haters on me.. they ask for my opinion, so i give my opinion... straight on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans