Not open for further replies.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I could think of many other people worse than Bieber who don't deserve to die.

Bieber isn't some crazy evil murderer rapist. He's a kid who sings, and has unfortunately attracted a lot of undeserved hate for some reason.
Basically because he thinks he is superior than anyone else?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could think of many other people worse than Bieber who don't deserve to die.

Bieber isn't some crazy evil murderer rapist. He's a kid who sings, and has unfortunately attracted a lot of undeserved hate for some reason.

Because his music isn't that great. How any can tolerate that style is beyond me. We don't hate him for being famous, he's famous because we hate him.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are still going with it.

Am I?

I don't know, this whole thread knocks a pretty heavy blow against your claim of "not giving a single fuck." You might want to cool it with the posts and stop taking critiques and disagreements as personal insults. Continuing to respond to "defend yourself" isn't doing you any favors.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Am I?

I don't know, this whole thread knocks a pretty heavy blow against your claim of "not giving a single fuck." You might want to cool it with the posts and stop taking critiques and disagreements as personal insults. Continuing to respond to "defend yourself" isn't doing you any favors.
I didn't said i didn't gave a fuck against the thread, i said i was not giving a fuck against you people.

Now if you would stop posting on this thread and forget this it would be pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1