Justice League Movie details (Rumor)

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Hyro-Sama, Dec 13, 2012.

Dec 13, 2012
  1. Hyro-Sama
    OP

Member Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Japan
    They're going old school. Straying from the realistic tone of Batman Trilogy and Man of Steel. Word on the street is the guys at the Latino Review are usually spot on.

:arrow:Latino Review
    :arrow:IGN

2. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    I thought you meant cartoon movie before you mention batman. Let's see how this unfolds.

3. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    Joseph Gordon Levitt is supposed to be playing Batman. I guess they're trying to fit it in the Nolan-verse.

4. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    Isn't JGL supposed to be Nighthawk? Or was that just a hoax (there's a pic of him wearing a Nighthawk suit... or was it a modified Batman suit?). Also, technically it's the Dark Knight trilogy. Batman-titled movies tend to be... wait, are they saying this "old school", Justice League with fancy colorful costumes?

I... well, wut.

5. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    Apparently he's come out to deny those claims. I know Nolan was pretty adamant about his trilogy being in its own, separate continuity, and I think he has enough clout at Warner Bros. to keep it that way. Plus, the fans might be up in arms if the Batman in the movie isn't actually, well, Batman.

I don't know. I think the lighter tone will certainly do the movie some good, but I can't help but feel that making Darkseid the villain is a mistake. Marvel already has Thanos (basically its version of Darkseid) lined up for the Avengers 2, so they're just begging for even more comparisons now. DC and Warner Bros. should be trying to distinguish themselves from the competition, not emulate it.

6. Hyro-Sama
    OP

Member Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Japan
  7. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Im slightly worried. Beings that Batman is the only thing that DC really has going for it right now (Movie wise) and having a new actor play him in the collaborative movie, eh, I just dont know if thats going to cut it.