Justice League Movie details (Rumor)

D

Deleted_171835

Joseph Gordon Levitt is supposed to be playing Batman. I guess they're trying to fit it in the Nolan-verse.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Joseph Gordon Levitt is supposed to be playing Batman. I guess they're trying to fit it in the Nolan-verse.
Isn't JGL supposed to be Nighthawk? Or was that just a hoax (there's a pic of him wearing a Nighthawk suit... or was it a modified Batman suit?). Also, technically it's the Dark Knight trilogy. Batman-titled movies tend to be... wait, are they saying this "old school", Justice League with fancy colorful costumes?

I... well, wut.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Apparently he's come out to deny those claims. I know Nolan was pretty adamant about his trilogy being in its own, separate continuity, and I think he has enough clout at Warner Bros. to keep it that way. Plus, the fans might be up in arms if the Batman in the movie isn't actually, well, Batman.

I don't know. I think the lighter tone will certainly do the movie some good, but I can't help but feel that making Darkseid the villain is a mistake. Marvel already has Thanos (basically its version of Darkseid) lined up for the Avengers 2, so they're just begging for even more comparisons now. DC and Warner Bros. should be trying to distinguish themselves from the competition, not emulate it.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im slightly worried. Beings that Batman is the only thing that DC really has going for it right now (Movie wise) and having a new actor play him in the collaborative movie, eh, I just dont know if thats going to cut it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs