Just when I thought I couldn't be any more of a f[wha]...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
I find myself confirming a payment for a Takeshi Matsu tankouban.

Unless you aren't afraid of seeing burly, muscled men fucking each other, don't google the name.

HONESTLY, I LOVE THEM BECAUSE OF THE REALLY SWEET LOVE STORIES.

Having a physical copy will make blackouts more bearable and it makes me feel good about buying a doujin artist's work.
God, I'm such a faggot.
So much for saving up.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Sure, we can simplify it as that.

Let me correct myself.

Unless you aren't afraid of seeing drawings of burly, muscled men fucking each other, don't google the name.

Takeshi Matsu is a manga artist.

And for some reason, his resume is on my desktop.

He has a Ph. D in Commerce and Management from Hitotsubashi University, of Tokyo, Japan.

...He's an associate professor?

What the fuck? Where did I get this resume?!

Dagatahas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I see now. Being an associate professor with a Ph. D in Commerce and Management from Hitotsubashi University, of Tokyo, Japan will help you in creating drawings of burly, muscled men fucking each other that sell.

Education is the key to success.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dagatahas said:
Ah, I see now. Being an associate professor with a Ph. D in Commerce and Management from Hitotsubashi University, of Tokyo, Japan will help you in creating drawings of burly, muscled men fucking each other that sell.
I'll bet it helps you write more believable reasons for why the two (is it just two?) burly muscled men are so interested in fucking each other. Raging hard-ons are just one possible motivation, and I'm sure that's been done to death.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Destructobot said:
Dagatahas said:
I'll bet it helps you write more believable reasons for why the two (is it just two?) burly muscled men are so interested in fucking each other. Raging hard-ons are just one possible motivation, and I'm sure that's been done to death.
It's generally just two. LOVE STORIES.
Occasionally he'll do something like three friends experimenting. Those aren't my favourites.
I'd link, but I'm not allowed to anymore, and none of you would want to see it anyways
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: