Gaming Just want to say how satisfied I am with FIFA 18

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
This is the game I've played most on my switch - hadn't played a fifa since '15. Online is great fun, can always find a game and it plays really well.

HoTsHoTz79

GIC-Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone played this in 2 player mode in un-docked mode?

I want to know if its fun to play with split joycons? playing snipperclips... (maybe its just me but) i thought eventually the tiny joycons are kinda annoying

horokeusama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone played this in 2 player mode in un-docked mode?

I want to know if its fun to play with split joycons? playing snipperclips... (maybe its just me but) i thought eventually the tiny joycons are kinda annoying

Didn't test with two joycons. My couch setup is always joycon grip and Dualshock 4 (with adapter).

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
personally can't convince myself to play anywhere near full RRP for this game.
however can imagine tonnes of value + playtime with friends on the go.
FIFA is one of those games i NEVER want to devote hours to infront of a couch cos its a timesink but its one of those games where I most DEFINITELY do want to play with friends and the portable aspect is a big winner there.

I'm not interested in online too so pirating it later might be an option for me...

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't believe the negativity towards this FIFA. I buy it every year... Xbox One, PS4 and Switch too this year.

I really enjoy it, a shame I can't play against friends but as it stands not many of my friends have a Switch and the ones that do hate football games. I play the Online Seasons mode and really enjoy and hate it at the same time

For a portable version it's very good. Hopefully we will see another one this year with improvements.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I almost got knocked out by Colombia but managed to squeak by. The final against Denmark wasn't nearly as exciting, although Harry Kane did score a hat trick!

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't believe the negativity towards this FIFA. I buy it every year... Xbox One, PS4 and Switch too this year.

I really enjoy it, a shame I can't play against friends but as it stands not many of my friends have a Switch and the ones that do hate football games. I play the Online Seasons mode and really enjoy and hate it at the same time

For a portable version it's very good. Hopefully we will see another one this year with improvements.

Right, because nobody wants to play multiplayer with friends. They blamed it on Nintendo's lack of integrated online features but they could've implemented it in 2018.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States

The negativity I think stems from the fact that it's a yearly release that doesn't change much year to year. People see sports games as lazy cash grabs where they sell you the same thing every year for $60. That being said, you're clearly a FIFA fan that buys annually. Do you feel the changes from game to game warrant buying each successive entry? What are your thoughts on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1