Just want to confirm if this is correct, thanks.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Sigma83, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Sigma83
    OP

Newcomer Sigma83 Advanced Member

Canada
    I own a supercard ds (One). If I purchase a supercard lite black , and a 1 gb microsd card, then i will be able to run programs that require the slot1+slot2 setup. So I could run a patched DS Browser, or linux for example, ....anything that has not been adjusted for DLDI. Is this Correct?

Thanks you [​IMG]

2. Takrin

Member Takrin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    yea, even acekard & supercard lite can run the browser. and yea on the non dldi software, dont see any reason why they wouldnt

Edit--

forgot to mention DS browser works even without the MicroSD card in m3 or supercard

3. Little

Member Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    That almost makes a slot one thing worth buying if you already have the slot 2 doesn't it. I think slot one is still kinda expensive though (im just cheap!)

4. Sigma83
    OP

Newcomer Sigma83 Advanced Member

Canada
    Whoa, what is this??? I don't even need to buy the microsd card I just ordered ( lol) to make the browser work? Is there built in ram in the supercard lite or something? And if so how much? Also, does the onboard ram drain the battery even if the slot-2 is not being used for any tasks? Thanks!

5. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    All slot 2 SC's (except the rumble) have 32megs of internal memory to run GBA games. The browser uses 4megs of that memory as its RAM expansion. That's why you won't need a flash card in the slot 2 SC to work with the Browser.

As far as battery drain.......I don't know.....