GBAtemp's Phattest Member (o_O)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
yeah, i just wanna thank the admin or mod who changed my nick.... too bad drkupo flamed my thread so it has to be closed and cant thank the admin who changed my sig... (im guessing its djgarf...) thanks anyways...!! you made my day
biggrin.gif

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HI BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice to see you again! So, you received my mail huh? Well, a PM is arriving to you
smile.gif

Nothing wrong to write here, I think that maybe startin a new topic (probably in the general - off topic section) can be better
cool.gif

Anyway, welcome aboard
biggrin.gif

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i just wanna thank the admin or mod who changed my nick.... too bad drkupo flamed my thread so it has to be closed and cant thank the admin who changed my sig... (im guessing its djgarf...) thanks anyways...!! you made my day
biggrin.gif
Who were you originally? With your sig on the fritz, I can't compare.

chetzboy

The Best Navi in the World
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
yeah, i just wanna thank the admin or mod who changed my nick.... too bad drkupo flamed my thread so it has to be closed and cant thank the admin who changed my sig... (im guessing its djgarf...) thanks anyways...!! you made my day
biggrin.gif
That's right! The peope here are very kind!

PhaTdrU

GBAtemp's Phattest Member (o_O)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
lol, first i like to welcome ryoma nagare to the boards, and legend my frind, no i wasnt bing sarcastic, and last but not least, i was formerly known as darkchylde(i like the sound of that.... formerly known...) by the way, y'all should know its me, i always put .... (to many dots!!) after almost every sentence...
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U