just used bannerbomb

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fst312, Aug 30, 2009.

Aug 30, 2009

just used bannerbomb by fst312 at 2:46 AM (1,027 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i installed bannerbomb on a 4.0 wii and i'm unable to install cios rev 14 even preloader can someone help because not even bootmii is installing for me to backup the system.

2. urherenow

Member urherenow GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Well, first off you need to tell us exactly what you did. I can assure you that you did not install Bannerbomb. That isn't something that's "installed" it's the hack that ALLOWS you to install stuff (It will run boot.dol from the root of your SD card)

Why don't you look at the sticky threads on top of this forum? they walk you through step by step on what you should do. If you're too lazy to read, then you shouldn't even think about trying it.

3. fst312
    OP

United States
    hey i just came asking for help i already got homebrew channel installed its that nothing else is being installed after that i installed bannerbomb on my own wii everything runs fine its just this wii i'm trying to setup right now i'm having problems with.

4. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    read a guide, do u now what TBR is?

5. fst312
    OP

United States
    alright i'm reading the guide now but if nothing still works i will come back for help soory i'm just in rush to get things working will post results when done with wii.

6. drizzt007

Member drizzt007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what is TBR?

7. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
  8. fst312
    OP

United States
    ok just wanted to let everyone know i got everything working i ended up having to use bootmii beta 1 to get a nand backup.if i didn't have that backup i probably would have left this wii unpatched and not brick protected.

9. neardark

Member neardark GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Listen to you! you read a few guides, hack your wii, and all of a sudden your the hack god. if you cant help people then dont post, I hate people like you that post just telling people to read, when you have no clue if they have been reading.

I also love the way you have

SYS MENU 4.1E
    NO MODCHIP, PURE SOFTMODDED
    MAIN USB LOADERS - CFB LOADER/GX/WIIFLOW/uLOADER
    STORAGE - SANDISK 8GB SDHC - WD PASSPORT 250GB
    cIOS VERSIONS - 249 REV 14 - 202/222/223 REV 3
    HBC 1.0.3 - IOS 55
    BOOTMII AS IOS :-(
    PRELOADER 0.29

as your sig, like people actually give a shit what's in your Wii, or is it for you incase you forget?

10. urherenow

Member urherenow GBAtemp Addict

United States
    [​IMG]

You're on crack dude. In most cases, including this one, the answer to the questions in within the first 3 freakin' sticky posts in this forum, so we most certainly do have a clue that they haven't been reading.

Saying you "HATE" anybody is rather harsh, but guys like the original poster grinds my gears. After I explained that you do not "install" bannerbomb, he replies again saying that he installed it on his Wii already and was trying it on someone else's. Once again, bannerbomb is an exploit. It's not a program that gets installed.

11. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    as the poster above explained the guides are there for a reason, i never sed i was a hack god, noobs posting "helps ive......im on 4.0/4.1........" when the answers are in front of them.

my sig is purely for info insed of ppl asking "what sysmenu do u have ....what cios do u have............" and having to type it over and over again get quite mind numbing....................

i have helped as i sed "Do u no what TBR is" which is needed to repatch his ios..... i wasnt gonna spoon feed the guy.......... and if the guy had read anything in the first place he wouldnt of made the thread...........