just upgraded from 3.2U to 4.1U I thought this would make megaman dlc

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ThE MaSTeR 3, Jul 28, 2009.

1. ThE MaSTeR 3
    OP

Member ThE MaSTeR 3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ...work but it didnt. I used this guide

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144835

How do you get the megaman dlc to work??? I can install the wad fine and get the protoman save to show up but when I goto play mm9 the dlc isnt detected. Is it because I didnt install ios61 during the upgrade? All the warning said to not install it. Also my wii has no internet access (not sure if that matters) So would installing ios61 make the dlc work. How can I go about getting this to work???

2. ThE MaSTeR 3
    OP

United States
  3. Thomas83Lin

Member Thomas83Lin Retro Gamer

United States
    firmware doesn't really matter for this game, to get the DLC to work, just make sure they are both from the same region, then install the game and create a first save for it, then install the DLC and it should work fine. also make sure the megaman is not a region free version but for your region otherwise it wont work. Both DLC and the game has to be from the same region.

4. ThE MaSTeR 3
    OP

United States
    So I deleted mm9 and the dlc and got fresh copys both confirmed ntsc proper releases. First I installed mm9 wad successfully then I launched the game and created a save Then I installed the dlc successfully. I launch the game and the main menu still not detecting the dlc (?????????)

Can someone that actually knows what the problem is help me. It has something todo with the shop channel. Probably because I cant access it with no internet. What is a good workaround for getting dlc to work?

5. ThE MaSTeR 3
    OP

United States
    I installed "19.ios61.wad" threw wad manager and the dlc is still not working!

Do I need to somehow patch the iso61 wad or something?