Homebrew Just updated to 9.4J, but now can't get into browser for browserhax.

Dacvak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the simple question, I feel a bit out of my element.

So, I'm trying to install CFW on my Japanese N3DS. I just manually upgraded from 8.something to 9.4 via card (Majora's Mask J) so that I can downgrade to 9.2. The problem is that after I installed 9.4, it won't let me use open up the browser without updating through system settings, which would update me to 11.0.0j.

So what should I do? Is there a way to get into the browser without having to update? This is also a bit difficult for me since I can't read Japanese. :/

DerEineee

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you have action replay 3ds and ocarina of time (or other exploitable games) you can boot homebrew launcher with this. (action replay cost like 8$)

DerEineee

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by DerEineee,

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for the simple question, I feel a bit out of my element.

So, I'm trying to install CFW on my Japanese N3DS. I just manually upgraded from 8.something to 9.4 via card (Majora's Mask J) so that I can downgrade to 9.2. The problem is that after I installed 9.4, it won't let me use open up the browser without updating through system settings, which would update me to 11.0.0j.

So what should I do? Is there a way to get into the browser without having to update? This is also a bit difficult for me since I can't read Japanese. :/
You cant open the browser or when you open it, you receive a message saying that you must update the console? If the second option is your case, you can reset the console date to 1-1-2000 and the hour to 00:00, then erase the browser data and you will be able to enter browser for a few minutes, just that you need for entering Homebrew Launcher.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You cant open the browser or when you open it, you receive a message saying that you must update the console? If the second option is your case, you can reset the console date to 1-1-2000 and the hour to 00:00, then erase the browser data and you will be able to enter browser for a few minutes, just that you need for entering Homebrew Launcher.
This won't work as he doesn't actually have a browser (his version will be 9.4.0-0J)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.