edrick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys

Just updated my wii to 4.1 as im installing a drivekey today and obviously wanted to play the latest games, I deleted most items with anytitle deleter, but left backup launcher installed. I updated it and went to the systemmenu to find backup launcher still there and works perfect! I thought Ninty would of deleted this?! they did remove preloader I had installed.

Please post your thoughts
smile.gif

D

Deleted-171178

Allow me to explain.
nintendo dont remove channels.
Preloader was removed as it "replaces" the system menu, so you in effect overwrited it.

edrick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see... so whats the point in using Waninkoko updater 4.1
If you can update with ninty and still use backup launcher? Im guessing preloasder isnt compatible among other things?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
edrick said:
Im guessing preloasder isnt compatible among other things?

Preloader is compatible with 4.1, just install it again. Just make sure you get the updated hack file for 4.1 for your region.

rookrook

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also updated my wii from 3.2e with rev14 and preloader installed to 4.1 with wann's 4.1e fw i reinstalled my cioscorp and my cios60bf and the preloader with 4.1e ini file so the problem i got nowis the resort with motion senosr i got for my son throws up the 002 err when loading from disc channel this is new and retail any reason im gettin the 002 error any help appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: