AJesterOfSorts

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just twilight hacked and things are working great, I'm just not sure how to do some things
All the youtube vids I've seen have shown that people have turned the apps into actual channels in the Wii Menu. How do I do that? (ex. Backup Loader Channel)
Also is there a way to get the apps to save to the Wii System memory rather than the SD so I don't always need to have the SD in there?

Thanks for the help

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123...t=0&start=0
you should search the wii section in hacking and this section within the past few days
smile.gif

Also you should always have an SD i there, some Apps need it!

AJesterOfSorts

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do I use the .wad files? do I just put them on the SD card? I heard something about a WAD manager. I'm sorry I'm totally new to this and kinda clueless

I realize that some apps need the SD and I can keep the SD in there alot of the time but for example if I want to put DVDx and mplayerdvdlib on the system so I can play DVDs without having the SD card in would that be possible? The only apps I really want to do this for are for those and for the Backup Loader

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a program called WAD Manager by Waninkoko. Google 'WAD Manager Download' without the quotes. Once you have the program, put it on your card the way you would any other. Then make a folder called WAD on your card and put a wad file in there. Then run the program and select the file and press + on the Wiimote. It will install and then the channel will be on your Wii Menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1