Hacking just trying to get some facts straight

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I realize alot of people are just going to be like "you n00b" but I've been seeing alot of people on here talking on here about different cios and ios numbers and madworld and all kinds of crazy in that fashion. Well, really my problem and question here is I don't really know anything about that stuff. I had a friend who softmod'd my wii for me all I know is I downgraded to 3.2 he used some cios downgrader deal and I use gamma back up launcher. So like ok I see alot of people say that I can use that cios 36 rev 8 thing to play madworld. Am I in any danger of bricking my wii if I do that? like what could potentially brick me here because I see alot of people talking about bricked wii's and everything about that sounds terrible. I realize this is a jumbled mess but can anyone help me?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Ok I realize alot of people are just going to be like "you n00b" but I've been seeing alot of people on here talking on here about different cios and ios numbers and madworld and all kinds of crazy in that fashion. Well, really my problem and question here is I don't really know anything about that stuff. I had a friend who softmod'd my wii for me all I know is I downgraded to 3.2 he used some cios downgrader deal and I use gamma back up launcher. So like ok I see alot of people say that I can use that cios 36 rev 8 thing to play madworld. Am I in any danger of bricking my wii if I do that? like what could potentially brick me here because I see alot of people talking about bricked wii's and everything about that sounds terrible. I realize this is a jumbled mess but can anyone help me?
don't worry my friend you are in good hands , and we all started from being noobs in some way , no one was born as an expert
wink.gif
, follow my guide to install cIOS36_rev8 Click Here Please and all should work fine for you
wink.gif
good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: